Efficient measures to contain the corona virus are, of course, our top priority. We want to provide maximum protection for you and our staff – and once again raise our already high hygiene standards in this special time.
For this reason, we have designed the following extra hygienic measures in our WAX IN THE CITY studios:
● You and your depiladora wear mouth and nose protection masks during your entire visit.
● Sufficient possibilities for disinfection are available in all WAX IN THE CITY studios in the entrance, treatment and sanitary areas.
● The entire studio area has floor stickers to make it easy for you to maintain the minimum distance of 1.50 m.
This is what you can do:
● Online check-in via our Q APP avoids unnecessary waiting times and high client frequency in the studio. Please use the app for checking in.
● Please make sure that you wear your mouth and nose protection mask when entering our studio.
By the way, our work utensils are all disposable items – from couch rolls and spatula for applying the wax to wax cups. In addition, your depiladora exclusively wears gloves as usual. All these measures guarantee your health and safety when visiting our studios. However, in order to exclude any risk, we ask you for your understanding that we cannot perform any facial treatments for the time being. This is solely and exclusively for your protection.
It doesn’t get any smoother! No one’s gonna achieve more permanent results. And, you don’t get any gentler than WAX IN THE CITY. Our comprehensively qualified depiladoras use our premium hot wax to remove annoying body hair at the root of the hair follicle, strip-free. Thorough, hygienic and almost painless. What’s left is that sensational WOW feeling. It will sustain for up to four weeks.
Are you a fan of perfect eyebrows? Then, threading is for you. The new service complements our waxings. It’s coming to more and more studios and is the perfect solution if you want to shape your brow line to perfect precision.